Monday, October 26, 2009

The Slow Poisoning of America

God's Garden:
Have you wondered what are natural health alternatives to prescription drugs? I do. Why is it that doctors are so quick to prescribe over-the-counter drugs verus educating us on how to take care of ourselves longterm using all natural remedies. I've attached a list for your review, share your input on what natural remedy has helped you and for what diagnois. Post your comment so that others will benefit from your experience.
In hundred of studies around the world, scientists were creating obese mice and rats to use in diabetes or diet test studies. These creatures are NOT naturally obese so they had to create them. They inject them with MSG at birth.
MSG triples the amount of insulin in the pancreas causing rats or mice (in humans) to become obese. The name given to these rodents are "MSG-Treated Rats" Check your cupboards and refrigerator, I'll bet you'll be amazed how many products contain this chemical.
Here's a few items that I found: Campbell's soup, ketchup; Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper; Swanson frozen meals, Heinz gravy

2 comments:

  1. I've also heard that it's important to take Vitamin D3, buffered ascorbic acid, and probiotics for your digestive system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been aware of Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) for years. Unfortunately,

    there are so many things that have been added to the food, water and the air we breathe that it is almost impossible to escape them.



    Check this book out. The Ultimate pH Solution, by Michelle Schoffro Cook

    This books tell you can how to stay healthy and word off disease.

    By Ali Muhammad

    ReplyDelete